Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What did I love today?

What did I love today?
1. I loved the way my laundry felt right out of the dryer

2. I loved planning on leftovers for tonight's supper

3. I loved getting a new iphone picture of baby Greer and picturing her wearing the new lollipop shoes I found her (Annie and Lily Kate had same ones---fancy that!)


4. I loved turning on my cell phone and hearing sweet Corey's "I love you" Valentine's message that I did not get yesterday since I did not turn on my phone!

5. I loved thinking about Annie calling me yesterday and asking if Alex was at my house and if so, could she come too? She is ready for our Summer Girls Week!

6. I loved praying for precious Knox and hoping his cough is all gone this week and that another sweet bunny rabbit will bring him delight soon.


7. I loved walking our 3 miles in 68° sunshiney weather

8. I loved seeing the horses and having these pictures from last week to look back on


9. I loved my elderly friend calling me to laugh about something silly she did

10. and last but not least, I loved the professional manicure, pedicure and 1 hour massage gift certificate I got to use today! (1st time my husband has ever bought me a Valentines gift of this nature!)

post signature

No comments: