Monday, December 28, 2009

Top 11 funniest moments in My Pictures of 2009

Knox at 6 weeks old being used as "Bo's baby" in his family skit!
there were a lot of funny funny moments this year but these happen to be the ones I could find while looking through my pictures!
Daddy with my brothers at the statues in New Orleans
catching Lily Kate after she climbed up in the sink just before she turns on the water and attempts to spill all the soap
Lily Kate's reaction to being in the carseat again!
finding a dead deer in Mrs SuMé's front walkway while she is out of town
finding me at the emergency exit just before boarding the Soaring ride at Disney World
laying flat down on the rafts to take pictures of the monkeys way up in the Costa Rica trees
my excitement for being in Costa Rica with the team
catching Mrs Dorothy eatting a strawberry at our game time
(she is now with the Lord since Nov 12th)
Harrison with all his eyes at the Luau during a craft time
Jeff and Corey winning the prizes after our water balloon toss game
Joey as the serious Pirate captain with Jessica and Annie after their skit


post signature

No comments: