Sunday, November 30, 2008

Surprise Indeed!


First of all, please make note that my last post was about surprises and weddings. Well, I got the biggest and best surprise of all, the night before Thanksgiving! Lee & Regan announced to us that they are expecting a baby (their 1st) July 31st!!! My "Loves" just keep on multiplying and we are thrilled to have a baby Lawson in our family this coming summer. It was a total surprise and they told us in a very special way.
We sat down in a restaurant together, the 4 of us, and they handed me a wrapped gift in a bag and told me they wanted to give us an early holiday gift to enjoy before the holidays began. When I opened it, there was a picture frame with the Bible verse, Phil 1:9-11, in Regan's handwriting and after I read the 1st line, I knew it was special and began to cry. They said," we want yall to begin praying this verse now over our child we are expecting late July!"
What joy we had talking and dreaming about Baby Lawson over the Thanksgiving weekend and how wonderful to give thanks for a new little one to love!


post signature

1 comment:

MaryMartha said...

YEAH! So excited to hear the fun news! Congrats!
MM