Monday, February 16, 2009

Love Weekend

I don't really get all into a Valentines celebration since everyday is supposed to be a Love Day but this Valentines Day we got excited about the extra heaping of love that would be in our house while we kept the girls for Jessica and Joey to get away with friends for the weekend. There was a whole lot of love going on in our house so sit back cause the pictures tell it all!
here's a great view of seeing the special love of having a sister!

Here are some of my Lily Kate love pictures:




I won't go into great detail as I would like but this was taken after the "dust settled" from a huge projectile throwing up experience in my car on the way to the AU basketball game. Annie and Pops got an afternoon at the game to themselves and Lily Kate got a nice clean soothing bathtub time by herself while I got to hold a sick baby and 7 loads of laundry and a stinky car and carseat to clean out to myself!
Life is not always gonna happen like you want it to but I got some sweet time with Lily Kate by herself that I would not normally have had. (thank goodness it was not a virus but an overload of table foods that her little tummy was not ready for)

Here are some of my Annie love pictures:

She is very much loving the Princess stage of life and LOVED these new earrings,crown and necklace with hearts to wear. It was a battle to get them off of her at baths and bedtime!





Of course, of course, a horse is a horse...not a talking Mr. Ed as we knew it in my childhood but in the case of my grandchildren's years with me they know Tess and Lady as very special horses. Annie is now "the horse whisperer" as she walked up and down the fence telling Lady and Tess all about "the Moovahs" and her imagination goggles and all the special little things on her mind. Pops and I just watched as she forgot we were around and talked to her special horse friends in her little whispery conversation!



Lily Kate is babbeling and sqealing but not yet whispering to the horse. Time will only tell as she develops her own personality on her visits to the horses with Lolli and Pops.
*************************************************************************************

And last but not least of all the love we experienced over the weekend, this was the icing on the cake! We drove the girls to Prattville to give them over to Jessica and Joey and met at Lee & Regan's new place in Prattville. Only to be greeted with an open door to an apartment full of baby blue streamers hanging and confetti and bibs etc. and Regan standing there with this shirt on! Lee and Regan are having a boy!!!! What an exciting way to tell us about baby Knox and such a surprise as they had aleady told us we would not know til mid March what they were having.
Don't you just love the way Maddox is looking at Regan's tummy? He is excited to have him a baby brother on the way!!!
Won't you agree with me this was a LOVE weekend for sure?!


post signature

No comments: