Sunday, February 8, 2009

"The Moovahs"

We have a grandchild who is obsessed with a group called The Imagination Movers that are on The Disney Playhouse station. So this little girl dails her Lolli's number (she has all of them)and says "Loleeeee, yu take me see Moovahs" They my favwits..I luv u".
Enough said, I signed up to take her and so did Pops. We had a great time watching those crazy 4 guys Rock N Roll in kidee language and toddler style. It was priceless in itself to see Annie marvel at the old historical downtown BHam theater. She liked looking up at the celings as much as she did watching the Imagination Movers and dancing around in the aisle! I think Annie will be "a moovah and a shaker" when she grows up anyway...after all, she is related to me!







Our day was complete as we got to play with "LayKate" when we dropped Annie off at home.

I just love this special idenity of mine = being Lolli!


post signature

No comments: