Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Needs a title!


I just recently had some photos developed from my other camera that have been sitting for quite some time (as you can tell).
Annie was given this dollar and the look on her face seems perfect for a title. Problem is I could not decide which title to label this post with it so maybe you blog readers will help me:

"Economy Going Down Hill, Grandchild Only Gets One Dollar"
"Economy Already Being Questioned By The Next Generation"
"What Is A Dollar?....No One Seems To Know These Days"
"Hey Bah Bah, There Will Be No More Black Sheep In Today's Economy!"
"Hey Mr. President, What Do You Expect Me To Do With This?"

You pick one of these titles or make one up and let me know!


post signature

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Hey Mr. President, what do you expect me to do with this dollar?