Tuesday, May 12, 2009

pictures from the weekend -part 2











It was a busy weekend and a good mixture of grandmothering and mothering combined. Both girls had earaches and then came down with the fever virus. And we had them by ourselves Saturday and Sat night and Sunday morning while J & J zipped over to Atlanta for a party for my SIL's sister and brother in law to be.
We were able to get outside when there was no fever and play a little in the shade but bedtimes and nap times (or the lack of) were exhausting to say the least. I felt my motherhood repeating itself, but this time, 27 years later, I am not alone as before and my committed partner is helping me (except for the 1:30 AM - 102 degree fever episode of Lily Kate's :). I am thankful Pops is willingly by my side during these times and I really appreciated not having to do the dishes all weekend. The pictures really do not tell how bad the girls felt because they are well trained to smile at the camera :)


post signature

No comments: