Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

It is way cool to be able to blog away from our computer room. Santa, I love you!
Only thing I can not do is load pics away from my computer so until then I will just share a few new ones I already have on my iPad photos.
We have enjoyed all our Christmas gatherings so much this year with each family. We have 3 more Christmases to go this week and this is probably my first time ever not to feel overwhelmed by the load that is usually upon me during Christmas week! Thank you daughter in laws and daughter and sister and sister in law for all the work and prep that goes into hosting during the holidays. I am one appreciative girl this week. Merry Christmas week everybody!

it was amusing that Knox was timid to touch his new stuffed fox toy at first but...
he had no problem going right up to the billy goats to feed them!
he also loved touching the big camel!
it was so fun to watch him see all these Christmas decorations at the place we went to. I posted lots of pictures from our adventure to the North Pole and back on Facebook so I won't bother to repeat all those. But it is noteworthy to mention that it was my son's 30th birthday and hardly any of my photos display that it was. I guess he is used to it after all these years of having a birthday so close to Christmas and only thing I can tell him repeatedly is that he really was the most special Christmas gift I have ever or will ever receive!

Each Christmas that rolls by me will always hold those memories of him being brought to me in a stocking in the hospital.

This baby boy of his is just so adorable and also such a gift of life and naturally I think he hung the moon too.
It was a really fun time to be in Fairhope during the Christmas week. Next time we go back will be to see a new baby sister for this boy, which looks like it will be sooner than later in January now!
Lastly on Christmas Eve after we went to church with Daddy and Tim and Penny, we gathered at Barbara's where she fed us the best appetizers ever (especially the fried egg rolls she makes from scratch). My nephew, Scott, and Cat (Noah was sleeping) were there too and we all had a big time looking at Iphones and Ipads and enjoying each other's company.
post signature

No comments: