Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wrapping up my Christmas Season Highlights

Since I have joined the ranks of Facebook, I am having the hardest time continuing to blog. I do not want to repeat myself or bore the likes of you that still follow me here. If you are not on facebook, I apologize because I do put the best pics on there.
So today I sorted thru and found some of my holiday pictures that I did not put on facebook or the blog as of now and want to share those that gave me a few smiles looking back.
















Santa, you were really really good to me this year.
and I want to thank you each for giving me various gifts of your time, your sacrifices, your labors, and your love during this Christmas season. I enjoyed every bite, every gift, every visit, and every card. I especially enjoyed all my grandchildren and I love sharing them with you through my pictures but all of you already knew that, huh!

post signature

No comments: