Sunday, December 19, 2010

Here we go

Help!
I am so behind on my blogging and this week looks VERY busy yet such a joyful one. I have so much to post from the last 2 weeks that I must come back to yall with more detail when busyness let's up.
Here are several reasons why I have been crazy busy:
Grandsons visiting from Atlanta of which I will do a separate post later of all our fun stuff together

(we went to the Christmas parade downtown)


and....
The usual Christmas purchasing and wrapping - 11 grandkids times 3 presents each + family and friends etc........not to mention baking and basketball games imbetween
and....
spending some time with my dearest friends- Martha took me to a quaint little place in LaGrange (Taste of Lemon) to celebrate Christmas and then we visited some cute shops to browse in-she knows all the ropes around this area

Sadler also dropped by on Saturday which was a fun surprise and we tryed to condense 3 months of catch up in to one afternoon! It did not work :( but it was sweet visiting at its best :) .....no pictures of us but here are our daughters and granddaughters that I got to see in BHam recently together

Annie was showing Ann Hampton how to work her Leapster Explorer (Ann Hampton is getting one for Christmas but does not know it!). It is amazing what a 4 year old can do on that. What a treat it was watching them all together!

and....
Going to visit grandkids in Bham and celebrating Christmas early with them -we spent the morning at the McWane Science Center of which I will do a separate post on! -it was tooo much fun!




and..... finally the reason I am so busy especially this week is my new Ipad that Santa insisted on giving me early! It is fun folks :)
post signature




No comments: