Monday, August 10, 2009

Cradle of Arms



The cradle of arms that have wrapped around baby Knox this past week has been a steady flow of family and friends. He has been showered with love and the new life that he brings to our family is so very special.
This is the 1st picture of all 4 of them at home together(*on the far right is Maddox and this was his first time to be in a family picture with the baby)

The precious nursery (Regan painted his name - she could so start a business, huh?)

under the crib is where Maddox runs to hide when the baby cries!

My cradle of arms never got tired :) I could hold him all day long!


Great Aunt B and Great Aunt Amy (in town for the week) came over one afternoon to cradle this bundle of love. How special for me to be able to share this moment in my grandmothering years with my 2 sisters!

See that bottle of flowers behind Great Aunt Amy...

That is one of Lee's 1st baby bottles that I've saved for this very moment!
Fancy Nancy came over and enjoyed her cradling time with baby Knox! Knox's daddy actually babysat her 2 boys years ago. He taught them some of his basketball moves:) Knox has lots to look forward to in the sports world with his daddy!

Sadler and her 2 cutey pie granddaughters came to see us too. She showered us with chicken salad and chocolate covered strawberries and homemade cinnamon rolls.
Sadler remembers cradling Knox's daddy just like this years ago.


My daddy came by one day before I got there to see and hold Knox too. Lee is so proud to have his grandfather hold his son. I am too:)


post signature



I still have to pinch myself to know that I am so blessed with being Lolli to a new baby boy!
(those boppy pillows are really nice for new moms-it comes in handy for us grandmamas and the daddys too)
Don't you just love Maddox wanting to be in the picture too? :)

No comments: