Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bday week

What a celebration this week has been for me. I've been wined and dined and spoiled rotten. I was most surprised to wake up on my birthday to the spoken thought of a certain someone saying he was going to get me fresh krispy kreme chocolate donuts for breakfast. Best birthday cake I could have had on my day!

My next very special surprise came from my almost 90 year old Daddy. We were sitting at the Bonefish Grill (I told you I was spoiled this week)and he handed me this birthday card with this flower picture inside it. Isn't that just the neatest surprise for him to order me lilies for my garden that are named just for me too! They will arrive in October and Daddy is going to help me plant them. I am thrilled! The first 11 flowers will be named after my favorite lollipop lovers too :)

We stopped by to see several peoples on my day and my newest youngest love of my life had on a onsie just for me:)He was not having the best of days (therefore neither was his mom)but he managed to give me the sweetest look ever (see below) :)
our 1st 4th generation picture with Knox!
Love that look I am getting!

Sweet Sydney had a school assignment going on and was very excited to tell me all about what she was writing on "her news article". I think the lollipop helped her concentrate...:) I got 2 very special homemade cards from Sydney and sister Alex (who disappeared while I was taking pictures)
We got to see Handsome Harrison leave for his very first football practise. His daddy was more excited than I've ever seen him before! Most of the D boys have some serious football blood flowing through their veins.

Well, you just have to know this little personality here but she is something else right now! Turn your back on her for one second and hold your breath! (last week she got into an ant bed-even put some of it in her mouth which could have been terribly serious but thank the good Lord she is ok after the tongue has healed and now with multiple bites on her little legs)She loves to make the quiet signal (shhhhh) with her finger to her mouth now. Someone is teaching her a few tricks...
and this is how I found her this week while I was watching the two girls a few hours with my back turned only for a few seconds... she had managed to climb up a step to the sink and fit herself right into it! I got there just before what could have been a water/soap disaster!
we did have a little fun playing dress up and making sugar cookies that day too.
My sweeet pea was most excited about taking me to see "Miss Patty Cake" for a birthday celebration this week. She was mesmerized by the songs and I was mesmerized watching the girls watch her!




Great day...great week...great friends (sorry no pictures of all my wine-ing and dining with friends all week = Chicken salad chik, Amsterdam's, Zazu's, Good Ole Boys...my clothes are fitting kind of tight about now...)and great family fun and surprises I had this week. Love you all and thank you for celebrating with me.


post signature

No comments: