Thursday, September 3, 2009

this week

This week I have been a very busy beaver but not so busy that I couldn't go to the lake for a day with some very fun friends. The Lord and Auburn have been so gracious to bring me so many new fun friendships. We all go to the same church but we are all ages and all have an assortment of backgrounds. Each of us loves to show and tell about our grandchildren and each of us loves to play games so what better way to spend a day at the lake! The home that we went to was to die for. It was a PALACE and a better way to describe it would be The Biltmore on the lake! The food, fun and fellowship (and mexican dominoes game) I had just can't be beat. There was actually no sunshine that day and I usually feel cheated at the lake with no sunshine but not this time. It was a day in paradise as far as I am concerned.


it even has a theater with the most comfortable recliners you've ever sat in (blankets & cup holders too)
the hot tub was so relaxing while looking out at the pool which looks out at the lake! Unbelievable relaxation with 7 girls talking and laughing!


post signature

Now I am seriously very busy this weekend with an annual family get together and I best get off this blog but you might want to check back here next week to see why I have been so busy :)

No comments: