Thursday, September 10, 2009

Limbo Lunch






The food was kept sort of simple this year although Penny worked hard to make a huge bowl of delicious potato salad. We had honey baked ham, lots of fresh fruit with a cream cheese dip, crock pot green beans (new recipe of my sister's), rolls, chips and dip, and a coca cola texas sheet cake with ice cream. I should also add for you food lovers that we consumed a shrimp dip, a cheese ball and crackers, cheese straws, goldfish, and assorted trail mix earlier not to mention trying the newest edition of coconut M&Ms and the peanut butter & strawberry M&Ms too.


post signature

My only regret is that I do not have one picture of the grandkids eatting the many lollipops they ate after lunch :( (My camera was on low battery at that point)
I need a professional photographer following me around with my list at next year's Luau (like they do at weddings). It might make for some great advertising and it would definetly make for a happy Lolli!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

What fun!!!!! You are the best grandmother ever!!!!!
I am not a professional photograper;however, I love taking photos and I am purchasing a new lens soon. So.... if you are serious about having someone there just to capture the events, I would love to be your photographer.