Wednesday, September 23, 2009

changes

I pondered over a title for this post and this word, changes, is the most descriptive one I could think of for my selection of pictures here.

I captured this butterfly at my hummingbird feeder today and it made me think of the changes I go through in life and how I resist them so dramatically at times forgetting that some of the changes I face could finalize into beautiful things... just like a butterfly changes.

This grandchild will change by the next time I see her. This grandfather changed from being playful Pops one night to...
... to being busy husband making changes in the kitchen the next night
This "I don't want my diaper changed" mood, changed quickly into a very comfortable mood :)
but first she had to make sure the care bear was in her possession
I loved it that she got attached to my lollipop care bear during her visit with us..no other grandchild has paid that bear a bit of attention :) and I have had him several years and now we are making the change from being a busy - buzzing "Lolli and Pops house" back to a quiet little house for 2. Those transistion changes for me are not easy.

and today we said goodbye to the striped wallpaper that originally came with this house(applying a coat of kilz first), I welcomed a new change to our most lived in room of the house and will show you the results tomorrow when it is all put back together!


post signature



Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Cor 5:17

No comments: