Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Luau agenda

Some may laugh and some may think I am obsessed about this party but when you have 23 in your family at an event with 11 grandchildren all ages, I find it best to function off a printed agenda and menu. My lists are really long each day the week before the party and the distractions I have are many. I often wonder if I should forget this blog(quit it)to see if my focus could be fine tuned but then I get a call or an email from one of you commenting on your enjoyment from it so I am trying to keep it up. It will serve as a memory jogger in my later days I am sure and at the rate I am going I will need it!

The activities agenda for our Luau 2009 went like this:
1. Wash your hands at ALL times!

2. Hawaiian chicken toss




3. Monkey arts and crafts & Lei bracelets and anklets








Silly Harrison had more fun creating his new look than he did making his monkey! He told me he always wanted eyes in the back of his head but I told him he stretched that concept a little bit too far today.
If you're not too tired of all my pictures at this point then sit tight for more later.
New posts will contain more of:
Pin the eye on the fish & Lolli's tablecloth art
Water balloon toss
Go Fishing off the deck
Limbo Fun
Lunch
Family Skits = everyone's favorite!


post signature

No comments: