Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowwoman details

In all the fun of the snow yesterday, after I threw snowballs at Mrs SuMe's window and saw her very creative snowwoman here on her deck,

I got inspired to come home and make a few myself.

Luau snowwoman seemed rather appropiate for me to make, don't you think? Have you noticed the lollipop eyes, nose, and mouth yet?

How do you AU fans like this one?

Anyone want to play the chicken game in the snow?
And this one was mostly for the grandsons!!! That is their play snake, ya know!
a princess snowgirl for the granddaughters

and then I could not leave all my dressup accessories and lollipops to ruin outside as the snow kept falling so here is the last snowman of my day.

Here are the rest of the Snowwoman photos from yesterday. I discovered I had so many photos from all my years of blogging that I had to go back and delete some very old ones to make space for these. That was a job :) but the blogging seems to be worth it on weeks like this one :)
my little neighborhood boyfriends and I had a great time playing on the golfcourse.

Benjamin taught me how to roll up the snow to make a really good snowman.
Making snowangels was fun but a little wet for the little guys
Benjamin and the twins with their snowman in their yard
Allison and darling baby Robin all bundled up
a Cooper's Hawk sitting in a tree in our back yard! He is a big ole bird! I was able to capture him from our bathroom window.


post signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing the snowmen/women. Fun!!!