Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowwoman

I was a snowwoman today- got out there and threw a few snowballs at my deer neighbor's window and played with my little neighborhood boyfriends and got totally inspired to make a snowman or two. Here is the day of AuSNOWburn, Alabama in photos for your enjoyment.I measured 3 ½ " here around 3:00 pm.
this is for you to note that the mailman DOES deliver in rain, sleet, SNOW and hail! (Our house at 11 am this morning - zoom in on the mail in the box -I guess the mailman did not want us to go without our special valentines we got in the mail today)

our house at 3pm this afternoon-you can see the snow mounted up since this morning
the back of our house going on to the golfcourse
the golf course was a winter wonderland to see today!
I am not sure why the blogger will not let me download the rest of my snow photos, maybe there are too many of us blogging today but I will be back as soon as it lets me - to put the best snowwoman photos of the day on here! Come back cause you need to see them- they are one of a kind!


post signature

No comments: