Sunday, February 28, 2010

time with Alexandra

I had some sweet time by myself this past week with Alexandra Grace (known as Alex) while her siblings were in school. She just turned 5 and was all about me doing everything she did. I did jump on the trampoline with her and we read a few books together and played barbie dolls and baby dolls but I drew the line when she wanted me to ride down the driveway on her bike with her:). She's learned how to ride with out training wheels and growing up so fast.
When I asked her how she would like for me to take her picture to remember our little time together, she immediately said "with you of course".
There was no one else there with us to take it so I did the cheesy thing and here we are:


post signature


When all the bigger kids got home from school we dashed off to the dairy queen of which they all said they had never been, and we had an old fashioned ice cream date together. Well, kind of old fashioned except for the earplugs and IPod music attached to a certain teenagers head :)