Sunday, March 28, 2010

42, 18 and + ½

This past Saturday 42 of the Williams side of the family got together in Montgomery to celebrate the homecoming of Scott and Catherine Littlepage from Hong Kong (just for a month) and for the little one they will be bringing into the world later this summer! There were 18 children and ½(baby Noah on the way) for this party and it was a gloriously beautiful Spring Day for which my brother and sister in law,Tim and Penny, were so very grateful along with the rest of us 24 adults present!
For those of you who follow my blog and don't know my family, you will just have to wade through the next few minutes because with 42 people, I must make sure everyone is in some pictures here! And that was no easy job getting so many people rounded up for group pictures but anyways here are the ones I have:
1st is my 90 year old Daddy (2nd to the left) with all the outlaws!!! I overheard one of them saying that "they were the best part of the family"! I would totally agree except I happen to think that there are certain grandchildren that rank higher than they...but without these outlaw relatives, there would be no grandchildren so now I must agree!!!


Here are all of the original girl cousins of the Williams family- how fun that they could all be together this day for a family party -(Lindsey, Jessica, Jennifer, Natalie, Melissa, and Meredith) and they are staying in touch which makes me happy as I know how much my cousins have meant to me over the years.


5 of the original boy cousins that could be here - Lee, Scott, Chandler, Walt, & Parker


and last but not least of my group pictures here are 17 of the children getting ready to hunt Easter eggs and pointing to me to hurry up and take the picture so they can get on with the party!

Since you can barely see the littlest ones, I'll give you the pleasure of seeing them up close and personal.
baby Reese who is about to turn 1 is my sister, Barbara's granddaughter
and my youngest grandbaby, Knox is now 8 months old!

How about my cutie pies with their Pops here!
the twins in our family all born on the same day in August (Ray and Barbs, my younger brother and sister and Baylor and Walton who are my nephew, Walt,and Holly's youngest boys - they have 4 :) (they are Tim's grandsons)

Tim and Penny put on a grand party (check out the pacifier favors that Penny made out of lifesavers and jelly beans= tooo cute!)

Daddy has a lengthy history with redheaded girls in the family (starting with his aunt, his sister, then my mother and her mother, then me and now a great granddaughter :)!

can't close without mentioning a little red headed boy in the family too whom we think will have the reddest hair of us all! He is a beautiful baby with a pretty doggone handsome daddy if I don't say so myself!

post signature

I'll be back tomorrow with more of my favorite pics from the family gathering.

No comments: