Saturday, November 20, 2010

Knox in November

Here is your next pro golfer, folks! Knox loved the golf course and this boy is fascinated with wheels and driving too.




See! He has already made a hole in one at age 15 months!

Yes this boy is all boy! He likes dirt and sand and...
to make noise!

too many photos and not enough time to post all that I would like but here are the highlights of our time with Mr.Knoxie recently. He is just so adorable that I had people standing in line wherever we went to admire his hair and to touch it, that is if he let them get near enough to us. He was not sure at times if I would leave him or not since he is just getting used to staying with us periodically so he was rather opinionated about who could actually hold him. Thankfully he easily went to Pops or me all 4 days and that is all that really counts (ha!)!




I've got a few more pictures that I want to share but they will have to wait til tomorrow-I am still catching up around here!

post signature

No comments: