Friday, July 11, 2008

Dogs and Heaven

Anyone watch The Greatest American Dog show last night? We were very entertained by it and enjoyed seeing the variety of all those dogs but I did watch one more closely than the others. Want to guess which one?
This picture may give you a hint.

This precious pup was my most beloved dog years ago, named Fortune. She was the sweetest pomeranian ever, always desiring a lap to sit in and I still miss her. We have decided not to get another one for now (mostly because of being on the go and not wanting to deal with boarding a dog and all those responsibilities). But one day I know I will break down and finally get myself another best dog friend.
Another topic of discussion I would propose after seeing this sweet picture of Fortune and reading The Shack by William P. Young and Heaven by Randy Alcorn is... do ALL dogs go to Heaven?




1 comment:

Marcia said...

Oh little Fortune. She really was a loving dog. I remember her calmly sitting in my lap while I storked her soft hair whenever I visited you.