Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lolli loves to interact

This will be my first post of the new blog. It has the same look as my other one, just a new blog address. Please do stayed tuned in to this one from now on and save it to your Favorites Section cause I will continue to blog and post pictures of my favorite subjects, the grandchildren! Since the comment section would never work on the old one, I finally gave in to start a new one in hopes of more interaction with my readers. It was summer a year ago that I started the 1st one so it seems that summer is my season for taking on new projects among many other things...
Hot, buggy, and lazy as it is, summer has always been my choice of seasons. It started out as a child because of having a summer birthday but mostly from being out of school. I only liked school because of the interaction with friends, some teachers, but mostly friends! School subjects were just not my thing. They confined me from most of my creativity by making me stay on schedules and reading directed lessons. My soul loves to wander and so does my imagination. I like reading at my own pace and specific things that interest me. If a school event involved interacting then I was ready to go. If it involved a test or a lecture, then I planned a nap in my head or thought of what all I would do the minute the bell rung. Thus, you know now, why Lolli loves to interact!
p.s don't tell my grandchildren the part about me not liking school..I want them to like it!

4 comments:

MaryMartha said...

YEAH! So glad we can leave you comments now :) Thanks for sharing!

jessica said...

glad it is working for you now!

Lolli said...

Yahoo! I finally feel like I am blogging instead of talking to myself!
Lolli

Burton said...

Yea! It is working!
Well