Thursday, September 4, 2008

Luau Food

You can tell that food is not the priority on my agenda as I posted all the activities 1st but I can tell you that the week before the Luau, food WAS a priority for the party to be a success in my book! And by the looks of the spread and the compliments received after we ate, the food was enjoyed by all who ate it. The girls each brought something and that was a big help too.

A few days before the Luau looking into the refrigerator!


Lollipops are a "must have" on my menu!

Each day of the week before the Luau I prepared something in advance. Some days I was in the kitchen longer than others but it all got done. To keep me on track I posted a menu and an agenda on the refrigerator and someone snapped this picture of me checking it during the party. (such a typical scene of me:)
Even having it written on paper did not help me to remember to serve all the desserts I made! I totally forgot a batch of lollipop cookies I made as they were in a container and got lost in the shuffle of things lined up in the laundry room. I discovered them after everyone had left!!!



post signature

No comments: