Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monkeys at the Zoo






This was Pops 1st time to take Annie and Lily Kate to the zoo. Lily Kate slept through some of it and wanted to be held the rest of our time there so I did not get as many pics of her but there will be plenty of time for that in the future. We saw most every animal there on Sunday but we saw the monkeys 4x as much as the other animals! And I have not one picture of the girls with a monkey. I love the zoo but I do wish they would figure out a way to arrange those monkey cages where you can take a child's picture with the monkeys in full view!



post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could challenge you on the amount of fun over the weekend. I got to spend 24 hours out of town with my Granddaughter, Mallory, 12 months old, at her Aunt Anne Marie and Uncle Chris's home in Auburn, take her to a wedding reception where she became the center of attention, watch her play with and love on the Maltese puppies and call me SuSu for the first time ever!! It doesn't get much better than that.