Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beach time

After we dropped Knoxie off at his house we headed down the highway to the beach where we rested up from our babysitting and had such a nice time despite the oil spill and all. We found it not to be so bad and even though we did not get in the ocean it was still very relaxing just to sit there and soak up the ocean breeze and to watch the waves. There were lots of people who did get in the water even though there were 2 red flags out and the hotel clerk told everyone as they checked in that they strongly advised against it with the chemicals and all in there. I had fun taking a few pictures to show you that the beach is alive and well despite the news :)
at Sea N' Suds restaurant
surfers in front of our hotel on the day before the storm was to arrive (I am so glad Bonnie changed her mind)
Jack and I up there....(just kidding!)

some adults resolved to playing in the baby pool :( (view from our balcony)
I love the beach! If I can just go there to get a glimpse every now and then, life seems so much lovelier than I thought it was before!

post signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing! Loved the pictures!