Saturday, July 3, 2010

Knoxie's Fan Club

No matter where we went or who we saw, Mr. Knoxie here created a fan club! He is quite the charmer (so was his daddy and still is) and a head turner with his bright red hair. I must say that since I have not had him by myself here in Auburn before this week, he and I became very fond of each other from the get go. His 23+ pounds at 11 months were a joy to hold and my arm feels so empty since he has gone home. He did not want to go to anyone else while he was with me until he had checked them out thoroughly for about 15 minutes but he would smile and squeal with anyone who smiled at him!Pops really enjoyed the rough and tough playing they did. He's a big fan of Mr. Knoxie!
Barbara Herring and Susan Lee both arrived for a visit at the same time to admire my handsome grandson and we talked them both into staying and having a chicken salad lunch with us. They became fast fans of Knoxie's!

Susan loves to photograph and grabbed my camera to get a few shots of us.

Susan, my deerest neighbor, has loved each one of my grandchildren like they were her own and I too have done the same with hers. We even have it planned so our oldest granddaughters can visit at the same time this summer. Knox is now on her special list too:)
Barbara is responsible for getting me into mission trip fun and she also has a house full of grandchildren from time to time. Knoxie as you can see won over another fan this week.

Marjorie and Tia were nice to let us come and visit and now Knox is a fan of the jumping in circles yorkshire terrior! Marjorie loved holding this big baby boy!

Of course I don't have pictures of all the people we encountered at Kroger on Senior Wednesday and at AUMChurch where I had to go inside with him to get something. There are at least 15 new fans of Knoxie's in those two places after this week:)

post signature


I think you already know this but Lolli will always be the most obnoxious fan of Knoxie's! I can't help myself when it comes to these grands :)

No comments: