Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Someone's birthday


Today is someone's birthday in this picture. She grew up attending all my birthdays and vice versa. We grew up across the street from each other and our parents were the best of friends. We grew up loving many things together but most importantly loving our friendship. I also grew up loving beef because of her :) Happy Birthday Fancy Nancy! (she is the cutie on the left hand side with the pigtails) (That is her brother and my brother celebrating their November birthdays in this picture and me with big sister Amy).

And I could not help noticing the resemblance of myself in the above picture to my 2 youngest grands. What do you think?





Pictures are fun to look back on. That's why I take so many nowadays so I will have something to do when I am in the nursing home...

post signature

No comments: