Sunday, August 22, 2010

Built for two...

One day earlier this summer I was sitting with a few of my elderly friends playing mexican dominoes and one of them started singing Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer....I'm half crazy all for the love of you....
anyhow if you don't know the song, it is all about a bicycle built for two. One thing led to another and I found out this couple had an old tandem bike buried deep in their garage. They were most excited for me to get it out and use it for some of my summer activites.

the older granddaughters had fun with it during their week with us but they were not quite big enough to control the front seat so either Jack or I ended up riding with them. We got our exercise that week :) Those bikes are not easy!
during the Luau, we put it out for the mamas and daddys to get some fun out of it too. Uncle Jeff and Corey had a nice ride.

Jessica and Joey had a fun ride too.
You just never know what Lolli and Pops might pull out during a Luau.

post signature

No comments: