Saturday, August 28, 2010

deleting

Deleting is such a powerful thing to do. If only we could delete some of our mistakes in life, right? There could be a mini sermon on that right here on my blog but I am not going to take the time or space to do that because my blog is about "Lolli's loves" and I don't necessarily like to talk about my mistakes (there have been plenty). However I have learned a bunch from my mistakes and I am ok to admit that. I also do love this delete button on the computer! And I totally prefer to blog about my loves and had to make some photo space in order to do that. After spending about an hour today deleting old photos from 2008 so I could add some new ones to this blog, I feel like I cleaned out a closet or two..if only I had used that time to really clean out a closet or 2 :)...
ok, I look forward to soon sharing on the blog from my time with the Girls' Weeks this summer. I had so much fun with both the big girls and the little girls. I also had a birthday this week and have a few fun photos to share about that too. I will be around this week. For now I need to download a few new photos. Happy weekend to whomever is reading with me! And I hope you are enjoying your delete button as much as me!

post signature

No comments: