Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where do I begin


I am kind of having trouble blogging lately -not from a lack of what to say or what to share but where do I begin. SO MUCH has taken place here at Lolli and Pops lately that my blogging can't capture it all and facebook is really a whole lot easier to just put the pics out there. Oh well, here is a start with the water balloon fun we had!
These kids have been loving the water balloons every year at the Luau and I am talking big kids as well as little ones and the big big kids too! If I was to tweek it in anyway or minimize the activites I know the water balloons would be 1st to remain.
Kimberly helped me capture some great shots of everyone.
Each year I take pictures while everyone else gets wet. They all know I am off limits with a camera in my hand but this year Pops was their target after the big lineup dwindeled down to 4.


Funny moment when Chad's balloon burst on Jessica's foot!

It was down to Jessica and Regan and Corey and Greg as the winners.



Fun time out there and no one minded getting wet this year.


Oh yeah, Pops managed to stay dry even though a few grandkids tried their best to bomb him several times :)

post signature

No comments: