Sunday, January 9, 2011

"cat got your tongue"

This upcoming week may be quite busy with pictures of orange and blue or a total bliss of toilet paper and then two very precious granddaughters coming to Auburn for a long weekend with Lolli and Pops or perhaps even some new ones of baby Greer and big brother Knox so I must hurry up and post these cat pictures before I forget.

The week before Christmas, my dear friend Martha, took me to a wonderful lunch in LaGrange to the Taste of Lemon (it was so good) and we browsed a few shops in the area there too. At one of the shops, this cat met us at the door and I was able to snap a few pictures with my cell phone of which I was pretty pleased once I saw them after downloading to my computer. It was one of the prettiest cats I have seen. Pure white between his tail and his head and very cooperative about getting his picture made.



That is all I got to say about that or you might say "cat got your tongue!"

post signature

No comments: