Wednesday, January 19, 2011

those faces

Oh those faces they make! I had fun, as usual, capturing them during our past weekend together.

First of all, let me note to you that I did not get an A+ on dressing the girls all matchy matchy this visit. It was a good thing for me to be a little more laid back and just enjoy their many expressions and interactions instead of having them all pristine and picture perfect. I'll be the first to tell you that I love seeing an adorable child all dressed up and coordinated with their sibling. But this time, I decided to let be and I made note to myself that this was what was important.
I mean, just look at those faces with cheetos hanging out their mouths..and their little body postures says a lot about our visit too (ha ha!) We were so happy to see the sun and NOT wear a jacket that we picnicked right on the front door step and just had the happiest little lunch. No one had to be told to sit still or stay on their chair :) and thier hair stayed out of their faces in those crazy uneven pigtails too.

There were so many faces made over this visit that I must share:


















I may not have made an A+ in the dressing them so matchy matchy or fixing their hair just right but I think I made an A+ as far as they were concerned in the fun category!

post signature

No comments: