Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Family Gene Pool

Last night, I pulled out my own baby book (I am so thankful that my mother actually saved pictures of me as the 3rd and middle child -Lord knows she did not have time to do it). I was amazed at how much my two youngest grandchildren are resembling the genes from me and my oldest brother particularly. I tried to line them up side by side as I downloaded but some did not work so you can just scroll down for yourself and see our family gene pool in action!
me as a toddler (Regan, look at those cheeks of mine and then look at Knox's)




Greer and then me 56 years ago!



Take a look at my brother, Tim, in this picture and then look at the pictures of Knox below. Also note me as an infant and then look at the picture of Greer below.

I'd say the Williams gene pool was open to the little Lawson babies here!




And here is baby Greer several weeks ago and here I am as a tiny infant.


It is fun to pull out family pictures and see the similarities. Of course I see a great deal of my son in Knox but today I thought it would just be fun to put up the real oldies that I know have not been seen in awhile.

post signature

No comments: