Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil


I need to follow up on this picture I posted in an earlier post!
YES that is a snake lying on top of the chair under "Hear No Evil"! That pretend snake gets it's mileage everytime the Downes grandkids come to visit and play dressup! I have many a video of them using the snake but I have yet to learn how to uTUBE so I am sorry I can not share them with you at this point. I am hoping one of these technology minded kids we have can help me soon learn some new things :)
"Hear No Evil" also is a child who likes to be quiet while others are talking and listens well and is sweetly sensitive to hearing something sad in a show or a movie.
"See No Evil" is kind of funny to me cause that is one grandchild that does not miss a beat in a crowd of people. He notices a lot of detail and will ham it up if he sees something that caused others to laugh!
"Speak No Evil" makes me smile because during that visit we took the boys to the AU library and "Speak No Evil" got a book about Auburn and Alabama Football. As soon as we got back to the house, he immediately started reading it. Later while the boys and I were playing UNO on the porch, "Speak No Evil" leans over to me and says "don't tell anybody but my book has some cuss words in it". He truly does not speak any evil that I have ever heard and I think it is so cute that he wanted it to be kept under a whisper around the younger two.


post signature

No comments: