Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Shack

http://thebigmamablog.com/index.php/2008/08/21/name/
All my blogger friends and family who have read The Shack should read this post I have just linked you to. She expresses exactly how The Shack affected me when I read it in the Spring while we were on our Boston Trip. It is a quick read and I promise you will gain inspiration of how you view God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit like never before.

My sister, Amy, introduced me to The Shack book and today is her birthday so Happy Birthday Dear Sister! Have I told you lately that I am so glad you are my older sister! You have gone through so much more before me, paved many a way, taken many a training from our parents being the oldest and been so loving to pass on all your tricks and trades to me. I love ya!



post signature

No comments: