Monday, November 9, 2009

Adventures with Knox

My last adventure for the weekend was to keep baby Knox while his mommy and daddy went to the Alabama football game. I spent the weekend at their house so they could get off early and arrive home late. Judging by the pictures I think you could say we did just fine


Babs, Reese, and Jennifer came by to see Knox and Lolli that day but Knox was sleeping his best nap while they were there so we were disappointed the 2 babies could not interact and we could not stroll together. Oh well, baby Reese sure had fun watching Maddox run around and her little belly laughs kept us all entertained.

I could hardly wait for Knox to wake up from his morning nap to stroll him around the little park nearby. He loved being out! Seeing his face as we strolled under some trees was priceless.


Well, baby Knox this is just the first of many adventures with your Lolli. Just you wait :)
Maddox is doing very well with the new baby but definetly wants to be in a few pictures with him.
Tummy time :)


What fun I had dressing him up in his little blue daygown for church the next day. Regan had to drive up to BHam to help give a baby shower so it was just the guys and me. Going back to the church Lee was raised in was a sweet moment for me and I really enjoyed my experience during the church service in the crying room with Knox as the only grandmother among 5 breastfeeding young mommys :)

I left Knox with his daddy for the rest of Sunday afternoon. I am positive Regan broke some speed limits coming home from the party in BHam late Sunday afternoon that she helped give. It was her first time to be away from baby Knox this much in one weekend and we all know that first time is the hardest. I thank her for this adventure I had, to be with the most precious baby boy I know :)


post signature

No comments: