Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When is the last time you went to an Aquarium?

Anyone seen that commercial that says "when is the last time you went to the aquarium on a Tuesday with your daughter? Well, here is our 90 year old Daddy with all 3 of his daughters at the New Orleans Aquarium on a Friday!
and here is your typical dentist checking out the teeth of a whale in the aquarium!
and here is a stingRAY on the loose at the aquarium!

And here is what life is like in a fishbowl at the aquarium:



I just couldn't resist posting those 3 pictures...my siblings MADE me do it!!!

and twins will be twins at the aquarium!
and getting 5 of us on a plastic whale was kind of funny!
AND we had to pay Daddy to stand here with us! I think he wanted to disown us at this point of the trip :) it was one of those parental moments when one says "I really don't know who those children belong to but they sure are embarrassing me"!


post signature

1 comment:

jessica said...

Y'all are hilarious! And i am still laughing at the fish bowl pictures of you!