Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Special pictures on the trip

Well, I always take pictures wherever I go and even though it makes some people irritated when I persist, later on they are usually glad to have it on record. It's like a good book to me when I get to look back through the photos of the journey.


Noni's sweet cat, Libbie Loo


"basketball yard art"
Noni's pet turtle who lives in the courtyard fountain
breakfast in the courtyard was extra nice and tasty too!
these 3 sisters can not resist a Christmas Shop..it is in our blood :)
It was fun for me to help and watch my brothers pick out presents for their wives. Hey, sister in laws, if yall don't like what you got, it is all my fault!

Little did I know when I took this picture of Noni's courtyard statue that later on in our trip, there would be another special statue picture to remember this trip by...
Keep in mind that our Daddy is 90 years old, a retired Urologist and usually very serious minded as you view this one. I did not have to pay any of them to pose for me either! They all three did it on their own accord :) What was even funnier than seeing them do this was the little old lady who came up to me right after this and asked "was this some new art in the park?"!!!
Zoom in by clicking on the picture and have yourself a good laugh!

That's all folks. I shall be grinning from ear to ear forever about this trip. It's not everyone or everyday that one gets to take a trip with their 90 year old father on his birthday. I am very blessed!

No comments: