Monday, November 23, 2009

Photos from Knox's Baptism

Knox was baptized this past Sunday and it was a special day. He wore the family heirloom gown that my mother made in 1950 and it has been worn by 3 generations in our family now. I am so blessed that my daughter in law wanted Knox to wear it. My son also wore the gown at age 4 months too.
I have some really good pictures from our day together but I do regret not getting many of each individual that came either. It is hard to get pictures in a church and at a restaurant but here are the ones that turned out fairly well.
Three generations who wore this gown with Regan before the service.
Regan, her mother "RiRi" and Knox
a proud Lolli and Knox


Pastor Aaron Fleming was Lee's pastor growing up from ages 2 - 12! It was sweet that he could perform the service for Knox.

The little girls had a big time running circles around everyone in the restaurant!
I was in my element with these 3 darlings
Annie loves a party too!
Lee showing Knox his first little Bible while Aunt Breezy has some Knox time
I love these next 2 pictures of Daddy with Knox

I finally got Pops in a good picture but I should have gotten him with Lily Kate- she runs straight for him everytime we see her!
So sorry for all the pictures of myself here but those are really the best ones I have of Knox too and this day was his special day.


post signature

No comments: