Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Face

"you've got the cutest little baby face" comes to mind when you look at my darling grandson, don't you think?
Baby Knox and his mommy drove up for the afternoon to play with us and it was difficult to take my eyes off this precious baby face for one minute. I did manage to for one minute when I asked the manager if I could pose him in the peanut barrel at Santa Fé Restaurant! Never underestimate the imagination of this grandmother with a camera in her hand :)
"hello there" says baby Knox,"I pretty much smile all the time at almost 6 months old and I am told I am pretty, well, they really say beautiful, as well as cute too. Lolli says I look just like my daddy with my mommy's nose and pretty dark blue eyes. I just don't understand why so many people want to touch my red hair! Lolli tells me it will only get worse as I get older."
"I am loving my foods but I just can't wait for my first lollipop :)!"

Have I ever told you how much I love being Lolli?!!!


post signature

3 comments:

Babs said...

Too cute! He does have such a sweet smile--melts your heart, I am sure!

Regan said...

We had so much fun today! Thanks for having us up! I am loving the second picture. He looks so much like a little man with his cute hair part and sweet smile :).

Amy said...

Love the red hair and all the fun you are having!