Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy... New-War Eagle fan- Year!

About 4 months ago, there were several family members nearby when the biggest surprise to all of us was announced by my husband. Yes, I wish it had been that he was taking me on a trip to Hawaii ...but it was close to being up there in that category.
He declared that he was finally a 100% AUBURN fan! For the last 6 years he has straddled the fence, so to say. He would sport Auburn shirts to the basketball games and to the baseball games but not on football game days. On Auburn/Alabama days he would remain loyal to the Tide team. Some have asked him why in the world would he choose to change teams this year, the year Alabama is doing so well? All I can say, as a 100% always loyal to Auburn, my alma mater, is, that it takes a loving community of Auburn fans/friends and a little time til some people see the light! I am so glad on this day, after winning a hard fought bowl game in Tampa, to tell you we are no longer a divided house!!! War Eagle Yall!

Here are some of my favorite 2009 Auburn pictures taken!

Tiger Walk fun


Take a look at these fans:

Corey's football has this on it:
and I am happy to say that Auburn does rule now in our house!


post signature

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Oooooooh Jack, how could you?!##*** :)
Glad Auburn won today! I just hope Bama wins next week!!!!