Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The beauty in each day

Even if there is a ton of pollen out, there is also a ton of beauty all around us right now.
the wisteria

the dogwoods


the forsythia

This circle garden was originally here when we moved and slowly but surely, we have been adding our own touches to it. My Daddy helped us with the day lilies, knock out roses and an azalea bush so I call it "daddy's garden". He and Jack have done all the work while of course I did all the bossing. I have been anxious to get rid of those bricks from the very beginning and...
today my bossing paid off!
When everything starts blooming again, it will be a pretty sight, especially from our porch and breakfast room window.


Hope you are enjoying this spring array of beauty as much as Tess and I are :)


post signature

No comments: