Sunday, December 21, 2008

Decking The Halls

I have been decking the halls of lots of places this past week! I was very excited to share the initial thrill of seeing baby Lawson in his/her first ultrasound picture with Lee & Regan after their 1st appointment. I even got to see a picture of the heart beating on Lee's camera/cell phone! Can hardly wait to see this new little heartbreaker in person!
Next place I decked the halls was a spend the night visit to Daddy's house. We had a nice time and enjoyed breakfast at the new MiMi's in East Chase. Daddy had his own little Christmas tree all decorated in golden splendor, a collection he has accumulated over the course of his busy golden years!
Then this weekend we decked the halls of Lily Kate and Annie's house with a fun night at the BHam Zoo of Christmas lights. Pops stayed home with sleeping Lily Kate while J & J & Annie and Lolli enjoyed the magical display of lights, and mixture of Christmas music and animal sounds. I do not have to tell you who had the most fun this night!


Annie loved the snow machines! We loved the 70 degree weather that night!





It was a fun time to watch the girls enjoy the art of unwrapping a present at the stages they are in. I love that their simple little hearts are just delighted with a package, one little girl totally into the wrapping paper & bows and the other just happy with a simple little surprise.



"Look yall, all I got for Christmas was my 2 bottom front teeth!"


post signature

No comments: