Wednesday, December 3, 2008

holding out

So, I have been holding out with this photo all week for various reasons but with today's news of Tuberville leaving , I might as well go ahead and post it!
Jack was a very happy camper this past Saturday (also liked sporting his new shirt that Lee & Regan gave him). But this is the 1st time he has been happy during football season in a LONGGGGGGGGG time! I guess it is his turn to brag, huh? Living in Auburn has been a challenge at times for him during football season but not this year.

Lily Kate loves getting her picture taken lately so I'm lovin all these opportunities. I'm hoping this will be a steady pattern especially when Lolli is around!

But when I asked Annie to hop in Pops' lap for a victory picture she started crying. Sweet thing, she is such an avid little Tiger fan that just the thought of taking a picture for an Alabama victory upset her :).


post signature

No comments: