Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today is a special day!

This time 28 years ago I was giving birth to this precious baby boy. In this stocking, the nurses would bring him to me in the hospital every day. Back then you stayed 5 days so they gave me a pass on Christmas Day to go be with my toddler, Jessica, and the family to have Christmas dinner together. I took a donut cushion with me :)

Having a baby at Christmas time is extra special but it did have some drawbacks over the years for Lee being 2 days before Christmas. He has celebrated a big week each year at Christmas. It will always be a sentimental day for this Mama and every year on this day I pull out his baby book and look back at the hand of God over his life. Happy Birthday Lee and always know how very special you are and your birthday is to me!


post signature

No comments: