Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday Girls



We had 2 BIG birthday milestones this past week and celebrated in Auburn the night before Joey took Jessica on her special 30th birthday trip. Lily Kate started walking on the day of her 1st birthday, just like her mama did!!! It was fun to watch her toddle around (we had to stay close) but it was even funnier to see her walk like a wheelbarrow when she decided it was faster that way.




Being the themeactic person I am, I was most excited to give Lily Kate her very own Baby huggems doll (Annie has Jessica's 1st doll) but I went into a themehappyattack when I found this "Tropical Island" Baby Huggems at a Tuesday Morning Store when I was not even looking for it! With my family Luau theme party each year and J & J going to a Tropical Island for her 30th birthday, how close can I get to being themecrazyhappy!

Annie says "Yea! Now Lily Kate will leave my doll alone!"


It also made me very happy to finally finish Jessica's childhood scrapbook and give it to her on this memorable birthday in her life.



post signature

No comments: