Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday surprises

What a pleasant surprise we received from Lee and Regan when they called Sunday morning to ask if they could come by for a Sunday afternoon visit! It is so refreshing to watch the excitement of these two expectant new parents and I am just plain grateful to have this gift in life of sharing it with them.

Regan was so kind to oblige me with my picture taking of her tummy and I assured her she will appreciate these as she looks back on her preganancy in the months to come:)
Lee had no problem with my picture taking today but he has balked at it many a time in his past :(. I think he is seeing how posterity is playing out early on. I was glad to have some time with both of them this day because soon and very soon, they will take the back seat as their baby boy takes front seat and center stage!

Having just finished Beth Moore's Bible Study on The Psalms Of Ascent (Psalms 120 - 134), I treasured this particular verse personally today as I anticipate the exciting arrival of baby Knox: Psalms 128:5 & 6 from The Message version, "Enjoy the good life of Jerusalem every day of your life. And enjoy your grandchildren. Peace to Israel!"


post signature

No comments: