Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I have always had a special place in my heart for the elderly and continue to take the girls to see those living in a local retirement home when I can. Our friend, Mrs. Dorothy had her St. Patrick's Day wreath on her door and that was a perfect photo opp for today! Lily Kate is trying to read already:) Annie wanted to take her little kitty cat with us to show off.
This tiger has seen many a day with my grandchildren. It would not be the same without a ride on him when they visit Auburn.
Sweet "Mrs. SuMe" went with us and helped Lolli as we visited the residents of Monarch Estates.
We found Mrs. Dorothy in the beauty shop. Those ladies had never had such good entertainement while sitting under the dryers! The girls danced and clapped and shared snacks with everyone. I love seeing all those smiles at the sight of sweet babies.

Have I ever told you how much I love being Lolli?


post signature

No comments: