Tuesday, March 31, 2009

shopping cart snob

Anybody out there consider themselves a shopping cart snob? Well, I do and I am! There, I have confessed it. But I am not talking about snobbing off people while shopping. I love speaking to people and giving them a nice warm smile.
I am talking about the cart itself. After going to a Target store and a Walmart store and a grocery store all in the same week, I have decided that there is nothing better than a good shopping cart that moves smoothly and looks like someone takes care of it.
I switched carts at the grocery store with the produce manager when the loud squeaking was evident down his asile where I first strolled my cart. He was very kind to save me the hassle of going back to the front.
Then I went back twice to the Walmart entrance to reselect my cart and it was there that I knew I had become a shopping cart snob! That clerk was not as friendly when I suggested he take that cart to the hospital for repairs.

So, have you concluded with me which place is the winner of the best shopping cart?...............I have to say TARGET is!

Feel free to confess to me your own personal snob issues! I will completely identify with you!


post signature

2 comments:

jessica said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :-) i have turned around with A & LK to get a new cart many of times. i hate when they steer to one side!
Publix has the best carts in bham by far!

Anonymous said...

Hi All!
I hate dysfunctional carts also! Sometimes Ill try three or four before Im certain I can live with this cart for the duration! The ones that pull to one side are the worst!! And the rusty, sticky and squeaky ones are also horrible! Most of the ones at Target and WalMart are too large! I love the new smaller grocery carts with two small levels in them. That's more my style! twink